LV aluminium can capacitors for long life and low losses
VarPlus Can are low voltage aluminium can capacitors specially designed to deliver a long working life with low losses in standard, heavy-duty and severe operating conditions. Technical datas:
- High life expectancy up to 160,000 hours
- Voltage up to 830 V
- Power ratings up to 50 kvar
- Operating temperature up to 70 °C
- Degree of protection IP20
- Compliant with standards IEC 60831-1 and -2.
VarPlus Can capacitors must be selected depending on the working conditions expected during their lifetime.
A safe, reliable and high-performance solution for power factor correction in the most severe application conditions. Safety
- Pressure-sensitive disconnector
- Discharge resistors fitted
- Finger-proof Clamptite terminals
- High thermal efficiency Easy to install, easy to maintain
- Compacity with an optimized design for small dimensions and low weight
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Unique termination system for maintained tightening
- Complete selectivity assures electrical system protective coordination, reliability, and continuity of service.
- Simplicity of selection, purchasing, stocking and installation.
- IEC complaint, internationally certified offer, delivers Schneider electric commitment to quality.
Fixed and Automatic Power Factor Correction systems
- Compensation in real time
- Compensation with detuned and tuned filters