Medical Isolated Power Systems
Monophase 3.15kVA to 10kVA
- Provides isolation for critical loads especially in emergency rooms.
- The Medical Devices continue their normal operations.
- Monitoring of insulation resistance.
- Visual and audible alarms when abnormal conditions occur.
- Availability to connect 2 different sources for continues.
- Fault Currents are reduced to non-critical levels which mean the leakage current that is present within emergency room is reduced from mA levels to µA levels.
Benefits of the Isolation System
- In the event of first isolation failure, energy blackout does not happen. The security equipment controls the system continuously therefore the energy blackout is prevented.
- Fault Currents are reduced to non-critical levels which means the leakage current that is present within the room is reduced from mA levels to μA levels.
- A possible inconvenience in the surgery room is prevented where energy is reserved and blackout does not happen.
Options(available for all power range)
- Digital Display
- Breaker Module (provides phase missing and low / high voltage protection)
- Wide Voltage Range Model available